About Cambodia on Wikipedia
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Cambodia:
- February 26, 1994: The LDS Church is officially recognized by the Cambodian government.
- March 22, 1994: The first LDS missionaries arrived on a humanitarian mission.
- May 9, 1994: First convert baptism in Cambodia.
- September 19, 1994: Phnom Penh Branch organized.
- May 1996: President Hinckley visited and spoke to the Cambodian people.
- July 1997: Cambodia, Phnom Penh mission organized.
- 2001: Book of Mormon translation into Cambodian (Khmer) completed.
- May 2014: First two Cambodian Stakes organized on the same day.