Monday, February 29, 2016

Where the Millionaires Live



New area: Kian Svay
New companion: Elder Me
Oh man Kian Svay is so cool. This is the future Trophy Club/Southlake of Phnom Penh. Tons of nice houses and villages where millionaires live and stuff like that. Everyone has gates so that's kind of a bummer, but everyone is a lot nicer here than in Kampong Cham. The area is really cold compared to Kampong Cham, because it has way more trees. The branch presidency is competent like Kampong Cham. It's nice. I haven't really done much except contact and meet the few RCs and investigators they have in this branch, so nothing huge happened this week. 
 




The organization is just about the same as Kampong Cham. The branch presidency is all active and then there are only a few more active Melchizidek priesthood holders outside of that. There are about 5 returned missionaries in this branch, though. So that's different. Maybe I can make something happen with that.

In my district I have a companionship of sisters and the Zone leaders. So not very heavy of a workload. I just call the sisters every night to make sure they're home and ask if they have any questions. Then on Sundays I get their numbers from the week.  
Elder Me is already done emailing. I'm sorry--next week will be long. Haha, I think I say that every week.
I love you mom!
Elder Hall



No comments:

Post a Comment