Monday, May 2, 2016

New Investigators





Investigators are progressing well. There are two new ones, Ming Sim and Om Ya. These are about as close to being able to teach a family as possible. They have a very similar situation to Om Sok and Om Sen from my first area. They are both widows and have lots of things to worry about but nothing to do all day. They have read a ton of the Book of Mormon already and we hope that we can get them to church for the first time this week. 



We did not find a family outside of that, but please keep praying for that. I really want to teach a family. 

This week we had District Conference for East District. President Christensen is making it very clear that very soon he wants this district to become a stake. I got a companionship of sisters added into my district and they're moving one of the branches into Dei Udth. So I'm not really sure what's going to happen next, but I foresee lots of change. 

Wyatt helping with some roofing.


Sorry I didn't take pictures again. Haha. You'll have to get mad at me on skype. I'll see if Elder Bullough got some I can forward. 

I love you mom! Can't wait to talk to you next week! And you should see if Sammy's home from college yet, in case he can come over and skype too.

Elder Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment