Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Week 2 From Pochentong



Wyatt and his companion

The new area is awesome. So many people to contact everywhere. We also have a ton of people that go to English class, too. Investigator pool is low, but that's no problem. We will get this place up and running.We just gotta go hard on contacting. I also went on an exchange with an elder who has had a ton of success rescuing, and I learned a lot from him, and I plan on implementing his techniques. I haven't been a very good worker with less actives, and I always prefer contacting to finding less actives, but now I think I have to shift some things around.

The church building in Pochentong


I'm not a district leader anymore; I'm a zone leader, which is a lot easier than being district leader, since I don't have to make a district meeting every week. I will have to do Zone training, though. 

Dary, Ming Sim, Om Ya, Wyatt


In my scriptures I am studying a lot about priesthood lately. But if you want to know where I am, I just finished the Book of Mormon for the 4th time, so I'm in 1 Ne 3.


Previous companion, Bong Somrong, Wyatt, President Ton

Little Miracle: I didn't know how to get somewhere, so I prayed that God would provide someone for me to ask (I already asked a ton of people that didn't know). I got a feeling that there would be somebody around the corner waiting on the side of the road that would know. So I turned the corner, and there was a group of people there, and one of them knew where it was. It was small, simple, and sweet.



Lead by the Holy Ghost: ...to Nimol. We contacted him about a week and a half ago and asked him if he could go to church, and so he went to church. Then we taught him, and then we went back and he said that he had read the Book of Mormon and knew it was true. 

Elder Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment