Monday, July 11, 2016

Return Date: Dec 29th




6/27/2016:

The mission secretary called me. I am locked in for Dec 29th.
This week I got to go on an exchange with an elder in his 3rd transfer. In my 3rd transfer I was in Siam Reap. It was just interesting to see a missionary proselyte like I probably did back then. I got to tell him some things that I wish I had known back then. So that was super fun.
We also had an activity at the church where we gathered several youth and went on splits to teach more people. I WENT ON SPLITS. It was super cool. I have never been on splits before. It was also nice to be able to get a lot of future elders involved in their own ward's missionary work. 
 




ALSO one more rose. Vannak, the kid from KC just moved into my area! I get to teach him as an RC ["recent convert"] again! Haha. I was super excited when his aunt came to church here and told me. Hopefully before he finds work I can put him to real work (God's work).
Transfer calls were last night. Elder Bostrom and I are the same.
I love you Mom! Talk to you next week.
Elder Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment