Monday, September 12, 2016

A Day in the Life






[I asked Wyatt to describe a day in the life...] 



I wake up every morning with a big smile on my face that never feels out of place. Then we go exercise in the unfinished 3-story building behind our house. We come back, shower, get dressed, and eat breakfast. Then we study. Then we leave the house at 9. Then we usually teach a couple less actives unless we have some activity planned or service or something. Then we come back and eat lunch. Then after lunch we leave again and go out to teach some more less actives and then on Wed and Saturday at about 3, we go to the church to meet with some investigators and then have an English class meeting and then teach English class. After English class ends (at about 6:30), we go out to teach someone else. If Elder Spencer has me translate, it usually takes about 3-4 hours. 


It's weird because I forgot how to be a big brother. haha

Doing what he loves!

This week we had lunch with a bunch of members to strengthen them. I think it went well. Elder Spencer and Sister Spencer got to go to one of them. The members really liked that. The members love having lunch with the missionaries. It's a party every time. 



Also, the member of the district presidency that is also Elder Spencer's translator was in Phnom Penh this week, so I had a bit more translating than usual this week.
I love you mom!
Elder Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment